Wednesday, April 4

Afraid of my blog

This may sound odd but for the past few weeks I have become completely irrational! Every time I have gone to either look at a blog or sign in to my own I have felt ill.

Maybe my conscience is stopping me from blogging for the sake of my degree?

Or maybe I'm embarassed to divulge that I was rejected from the job I applied for after a nerve wracking 10 days which made my mouth the focus of an ulcer convention.

Maybe I am also only just recovering enough to tell the world about the trauma that was Halle's 6th birthday party..

There were seven 6 year old screaming/crying/hitting one another for three hours whilst my sister and I sat rocking in a corner, almost in tears, regretting the whole idea.

I should have realised when all of the parents who dropped off their children patted me on the arm and told me how brave I was. They were animals - they had a piniata (no idea how that is spelt! - sorry BG!) which they hacked the limbs off and proceeded to crack it's head against the floor. It seemed to resemble a corpse hanging from the rafters..

Claire had also bought a CD for the party which, in a moment of cheapness, cost only £3. Needless to say this backfired as the songs on the playlist were actually sang by random people - the highlight of which was a gruff male voice singing a mcFly song.

Needless to say I slept for 11 hours that night.

Anyway, I'm allowing myself a break in the sunshine and a catch up on the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] татуаж бровей
[/url]