Monday, August 20

At least I got to make use of my v. pretty stripey wellies..

As I sit at work staring out of the window I can't help but feel resentful to the weather.

It is a beautiful day outside, warm and sunny with a slight breeze - a perfect day for putting your washing on the line (If I in fact had a washing line, or even a garden for that matter...)

Yesterday couldn't have been more different..

We arrived at the V festival insanely early (2 hrs early) due to obsessive paranoia about traffic that didn't exist. We stood up in the rain for the next 13 hours. I feel like I may be about an inch shorter today.. Maybe will check that out later.. how odd would that be!

Very cold and very muddy, however, all of this pales into insignificance when you are stood about 15 metres away from Dave Grohl and can see the buttons on his shirt.

Ahhh.. and Snow Patrol were so good..

It almost makes me forget the hour and a half it took to leave the car park.

4 comments:

a quick moan about.... well everything really! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a quick moan about.... well everything really! said...

I swear it was closer than that, when I could see over the giants I could see the whites of Dave's eyes! Both snow patrol and the foos were truly awesome though

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.