Wednesday, July 26

The first of.. well.. a few at least!

I was inspired by a friend of mine to do this.. Although her blogs are rather witty and amusing, I sense that mine will not work out that way!

I suppose i shall just use this blog to get you up to date with what is going on right now-

  • James (boyfriend) is still on work placement, whereas i so far am unemployed after a short spell in the highly skilled proffession of "photocopier"
  • I have not yet researched my dissertation subject, or gathered books to work from due to the unemployment stated above deeming purchases impossible
  • I have discovered that i enjoy playing tennis, but do not enjoy losing
  • I do, however, carry the crown of "best cupcake maker" after a birthday bake-off against my sister
  • I'm terrified of letting myself down next year in my degree

I am currently sat watching T4 (wishing it was Neighbours..) and waiting for the recruitment company to ring me back.This is so awful! I remember when i was still doing my A levels, it took me a year and a half to find a job!!! I was positive i was unemployable. Worst part is, James actually got one of the jobs i was turned away from.. grr..

Anyway, I shall leave it there and go and sit with a coffee in the garden (luckily our phones are "mobile")

No comments: