Wednesday, June 6

Ramble

Presenatation over. Oh god - why did I spend the majority of it talking about how the dog in the picture looked like a pig?!? Hopefully they will have a sense of humour (or pity)


Feel quite sad now. It's strange knowing that the people you were so close to for the last three years won't be there anymore. The people who you went on holiday with, who shared your pain at deadlines, who helped you through the trauma. I'll miss every one of them.


Now I'm going to get a coffee before I get emotional!



(oh btw, never got a chance to blog this - night before deadline I had a flat tyre - outside my uni building. So much left to do and I was stranded waiting for the magical AA man to text me back in the pouring rain just metres from my building. I ventured out to get a coffee from Subway but when I got there they only had hot chocolate. Grr. Lost a whole hour that evening..)

No comments: