Wednesday, May 9

7 hours

Yep.. The image previously blogged took seven hours to render.

In the end I had to set my alarm and wake up in the middle of the night to check it. V obsessive I know!

Picture looks great though! I have achieved quite a bit today, managing to create a board layout and another 3 images whilst fitting in a Pizza Hut at lunch. Yum.

Ooh, speaking of which, beloved Pizza Hut has been redesigned and now possesses a tasty interior as well as a tasty menu. Resorted to taking sneaky pictures on my phone camera to remember the bits that I liked. How sad. Degree has finally claimed my sanity.

At 5pm I trekked across Birmingham, dragging my soggy laptop bag behind me, and attempted to catch a train. Oh how I loathe the British Rail Network, where the smallest amount of rain can stop a train and a stray leaf could leave me stranded.

Nevertheless, I am now settled at my desk in the groove created in my seat pad, staring out at the rain with that smug feeling of being indoors. I think I shall go make a brew.

3 comments:

billygean.co.uk said...

It was same train.

I currently have smug "my trousers are dry now" feeling. Just made a brew too.

Ordeal in the rain has made me feel like I had a Bad Day which kind of makes me feel like I deserve a break. I have not been productive...

BG

BookWorm said...

lol, I know the feeling! Gave up work in favour for a bath.. mmm..

Did you have to walk home from the station ?!? That's quite a way! Luckily my bag of work, although wet, was not ruined :)

Am now sat at uni with no-one around.. God I am so dedicated! Have devoured a tub of raspberries whilst I work. It's all good..

billygean.co.uk said...

No I walked to the bus stop in town and then from the bus stop to my house! I knew where to get off though!

My bag was wet too but work fine.

Brian brian.

Just has raspberries too mmmmmm