Tuesday, May 8

Early evening rambles

The time is.. 21:21.

I have been sat staring at an image loading on my screen for what feels like a lifetime. Well it probably is for the mayfly or something..

One and a half hours of my precious time dissolved into two inches of an image.

How will I get another 14 of these done in 7 days?

It's a strange feeling, being so close to the end. I feel elated - ready to find a job, house, new car. There is just this giant evil shadow (known as The Project) rearing it's ugly head and trampling upon my happy future thoughts. The thoughts that get me on the train and make it fun to sit at my computer. The thoughts that find me with the cat watching James wash the car on our driveway, contemplating what to make for dinner and how nice it would be if we redecorated the lounge...

Oh well, if this is what it takes then I suppose I shall just sit here for the next three hours and watch my future load in front of my eyes.

No comments: