Thursday, February 8

Anticipation

Observations


10:30 pm - no snow
11:30 pm - no snow
4:00 am - no snow
5:30 am - no snow hmmm
6:30 am - SNOW! hurrah!


I awoke (after a night of restless anticipation) to a crisp carpet of sparkling white. Eager to not miss a second of it - in that very British way mostly shown in summer months - I got dressed in my warm clothes and accompanied James's Mum on a walk with the dogs.




In the end I ventured into Birmingham for my 15 minute tutorial (tutor would not accept excuses.. grr..) and braved the trains.
At this point I must complain..
To those in control of Tamworth station - evil gits..
Why oh why did you decide to lock the waiting room?
I stood shivering in the snow for half an hour waiting for my train. Every time a train went through it brought a draught of snow crashing into my face which resulted in my friends at uni laughing at how red my cheeks were when I arrived...
All in all - snow gets the thumbs up :)


No comments: