Tuesday, February 6

Let it snow..

The car wash has magical powers over me..

It's so exciting when your in the car and all the flappy things are twirling over you. James was less than impressed though and kept doing his worried face about the wing mirrors.

Who cares if the wing mirror breaks off?

Unfortunately car has come out still slightly dirty.. am toying with the idea of taking it back all disgusted. At least all traces of the "mud incident" have now completely gone..

Apart from car washing joy the rest of my day was a bit non descript - I went into uni for my tutorial, hung around for half an hour and was told they were running a couple of hours late and that I have to come back on Thursday. Oooh which brings me to...

Snow!

According to two independant weather type sources Tamworth will get heavy snow on Thursday! Hurrah!

I shall buy a new snow coat in celebration and get to wear the lovely green bobble hat I got off James for Christmas.. lalalalalaaaa...

No comments: