Tuesday, December 19

Am I in Dallas?

I wonder if I have just woken up and a year and a half just didn't happen?

Being back at Sainsbury's is v. v. odd. Nothing has changed at all. Well, apart from not having my James there to talk to and watch rubbing his eyes (he always used to stand by the bananas for about ten minutes rubbing his eyes like a cat..v. sweet) Have now got 2 days off which is great (I have "the dissertation" to write over Christmas..) but after Thursday I have 2 more yucky 2-10 shifts..

James is going over to Toms with Stu on Saturday evening for Christmas food and drinks, games etc. and I am stuck at work til 10. Hmm.

At least I have my nice Christmas eve day :)

Have decided now that we will get the train into Birmingham to go ice skating, then get a hot chocolate together before going to get some food. After we get the train home we'll go for a drink at the SO bar in town before walking home :)

Then at midnight I get to open my Christmas eve present!

We do this every year - at midnight we each get to open one present from the other. It's nice to open something without everyone being around. I can't wait til our first Christmas in our own place..

No comments: