Thursday, December 28

another Christmas over and a new year yet to come..

Somebody should have given me some self control for Christmas.

Have eaten entire box of chocolate cornflake cakes, half a pork pie, weetabix, 2 slices of Christmas cake and a selection of Roses chocolates.. Need to stop eating crap!

Am beginning to feel like a big dense person full of meat and chocolate!

Well, that is over for another year now, hope everyone had a good time. I had a rather chilled Christmas, Ice skating on Christmas eve was probably my favourite bit (a rather timid James was wobbling round the rink holding my arm, his confidence slowing growing, when one of the stewards nearly knocked him over..) James is back at work now, leaving me to graze the fridge, and now reality of workload has kicked in. Didn't stop me going shopping though mwuahahaha! Was very distressing, so many people (glaring, tugging, tripping etc.) and only 3 pairs of trousers in entire store sized 10 long.. In the end I managed to get a suit that had quite a pretty knee length skirt (obviously meant to go down to ankle..).

No comments: