Friday, December 15

A bit of a ramble

James has finally got into the Christmas spirit but unfortunately the tree has took the brunt of it. He seems to have developed a fascination with snow spray. My nice pretty tree is now covered in oddly distributed blobs of snow.

Ah well, he seems happy now at least!

Oh god, that reminds me, I madly decided to cut James's hair today..

It went.. well..

Although I must point out that James is the most impatient person in the world. He was all twitchy and bored which is very unhelpful. I think I did rather well really - better than last time anyway.. (I cut his ear with the scissors)

His hair is now looking alot less lego-man like now.

Anyway, I am slowly psyching myself up for Sunday - my official first day back at Sainsbury's. I had to watch all of the random training videos at training (my favourite was the agression video with the 80 year old man who was going to punch the female employee because the shop had moved some tins)

Am afraid it will be weird and different.. I'm hoping my first shift will be with the people I used to work with. I can't believe it has been a year and a half since my last shift!

No comments: