Saturday, December 9

So snuggly and warm..

Wow, didn't realise how long I had left posting for..


Going home is a draining experience. I have to haul my brick of a laptop and all of my bags from uni to the station through all of the criminals by the law courts, past all the people huddling around the bus stops and whacking all of the irritating Christmas shoppers who amble around in groups out of my way.

While we are on the point I would just like to make an observation - why do people with small children feel the need to perform flanking manouvers on you? Bloody pushchairs span across the pavement and mow you down.. Whats more, they never apologise..

Anyway, as I was saying..
I got to my train and realised I had just missed one (the impact of slow shoppers on the ramp..) luckily there was another in half an hour. I wandered down to the platform and train was already there. Result!

Sat down in seat under heater.

Woke up in Tamworth.

Turns out that I had sat on the platform for 45 minutes due to the driver not turning up. My god - I must have been out cold.

1 comment:

billygean.co.uk said...

Ah, heater train sleeps!

I bet you can't by the way. See my blog.