Tuesday, December 12

Tis the season to panic wildly

Oh my god, time is whirling out of control.

13 days to go.

10 of which I will probably be at Sainsbury's wishing I was not (obviously ruining various peoples Christmas by not having any mushrooms or celeriac left).

That gives me 3 days to get everything done for Christmas! Gah! Have still got.. 7 presents to get! Thank the lord for Boots 3 for 2 mix and match..

V. excited about closeness of Christmas! Hope am not working on Christmas eve.. I would like to do festive type things with James (obviously am quite restricted as cannot do any snow activities -unless I go ice skating at the SnowDome! ooh!)

4 comments:

billygean.co.uk said...

There's a rink (open air) in bham, with fairy lights and music. Oohh it's so lovely

BookWorm said...

Oooh that does sound good! Whereabouts is it? Have got Christmas eve off so am planning my nice festive day :)

billygean.co.uk said...

Near Victoria square, backing onto broad street.

BookWorm said...

Cheers!

Am also considering toboggoning at the Snowdome and the ice slide at warwick castle...