Thursday, January 11

Post 100

Wow, 100 posts.. I feel I am growing up.. have managed to actually stick with something and not get bored!

Well, I think everyone now knows about me and James apart from my Brother and Sister. (I was going to tell them at the weekend when it was Nephews Birthday but there were so many people there and I didn't want to steal any of the limelight from the baby..)

Am now suffering from "work crisis"

Have realised that my dissertation is due in 3 weeks along with my pitch to the Birmingham Museum guys and am rather worried I just wont get it done..  To remedy this I have booked an appointment to talk through my dissertation next 
Wednesday just to scare me into getting the bloody thing done!

Tutorial is with new person who is filling in for tutor having mysterious operation. Fill in tutor happens to be called Jane McDonald which keeps making me smirk uncontrollably and am worried I have turned it into a "thing" and now I will not be able to control my thoughts of random outbursts of show shongs..

Anyway, I am going back to my strangly addictive searching for country manor houses....

1 comment:

billygean.co.uk said...

I am still waiting to get bored with blogging too.

Didn't know who jane McDonald was, so googled her. Check out the first hit and her personal website. Imagine THAT going round your head!

hehehe

Had laughing fit and Mike was all "wha..."