Friday, January 5

Sparkle sparkle sparkle



How pretty is that?!? He did a good job on his own! Am amazed.. diamond seems to hover unnattached to anything..

Must explain the presence of the photo below.. Just before he asked me we were sat having a (very windswept) picnic and he managed to distract me by indicating how cold the seagull looked - I then jibbered on for a couple of minutes about how the seagull did indeed look very cold and ways in which we may be able to catch him and take him home.. I wonder if he realises just how odd I am?


Anyway, am off out for a meal tonight to celebrate (never realised just how much I hate attention! Very scary telling parents - and Grandma....)

5 comments:

billygean.co.uk said...

By way of celebrationg, if you're around in Tam tomorrow, suzy and I are and she said something about FA cup 3rd round...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now, when do I tell you about the paparazzi-style behaviour of every SINGLE guest at my wedding?... They all seem to have nice photos though, so shouldn't complain. I suppose.

What I actually said was Tamworth, live, on TV, in 3rd round. KO @12*30 or 1, so I'm afraid a 1*30 reunion is out of the question ;o)

Plug: go to
www.weddingpath.co.uk/suzanneandrob
and follow the links to get your own site - you can even link your blog up to it!

billygean.co.uk said...

My house is football! :) You're v welcome. I will try to look itnerested but mostly will look at your ring

xx

SUEB0B said...

Congratulations! Perhaps your very oddness is what endears you to him!

Kirst said...

Hello, Gilly said we must post on your blog to say congratulations! Kirst