Friday, September 22

Announcing the arrival of Howard and Mr Fish




Today we brought home two little fish - Howard (James's) and Mr Fish (mine) - I would like to point out that the object to the left is not in fact a dead fish but a biro...

(what is going on with the crazy weather?!? Our garden and driveway has flooded again and sewage is squirting up like a whales blowhole in the field in front?! Bloody global warming...)


Major point no. 2

I have done the unthinkable..








I have had a fringe cut in again! dum dum durrrr!


(although as you can tell by picture it is taking some getting used to.. have already started parting it in a manic fashion)

Major point no. 3

Have had an awful week.. I went out with James's sister Amy on Saturday and have felt like crap ever since (must add a note of thanks to James here who stayed up with me whilst inebriated and ill and made everything better)

Major point no. 4

Hurrah! I no longer have Crazy Tutor Woman next year! Hurrah!

Major point no. 5

For those following the growth of my Parents extention - we have the floor joists for the first floor in place. Also, builders managed to build the house the wrong size and shape but it has all been resolved now!




No comments: