Thursday, September 7

Bit of a dilemma..

Oh I am so crap at saying No to people (although not in that sluttish way you were thinking)

Just agreed to go into town with one of Mum and Dad's friends tomorrow at 10am.

I'm perfectly OK with that part.

Slight problem occurs when my Dad has paid the boy next door pity money in order to take me out during this week. (I highly doubt anyone can top that one for embarassing parents) As it is in fact Friday tomorrow, and he has not come over yet, it kinda suggests that maybe he was going to come over tomorrow - and I will have to look like a fool and say:

"thats OK, I went with a random lady who phoned me instead! just keep my Dad's money - I have purchased all that I require from Tesco!"

(bear in mind that the first time I met him I was wearing my Dad's bright yellow road worker jacket, a black summer hat and was digging a trench in his driveway)

Oh well... I only see him about three times a year! who gives a damn eh?

At least James gets here tomorrow - hurrah! With a lovely car that we can drive anywhere without the need for charity..

No comments: