Monday, September 25

Brain Ache

Oh dear god!

First day of the last year.. I feel like my brain has exploded. We were in for an hour before the first project began resulting in me having to present to the group exactly what my proposal for this new project was. We used to get a week for that - this year we have 2 hours!

Still, it was nice to see everyone again.

This year I am glad to say that I have no crazy foreign tutors. I have gone from last year (the year of Cyril - ie. NO tutor) to 3 tutors! Hurrah!

Unfortunatelt we don't enrol til Wednesday meaning I will have to wait for my loan *grr*

Anyways, back to my brainwave of a project! If anyone else happens to be applying for the same competition for the RSA then please look away now ;)

"The Value of Water"

Odd topic but there you go. Basically we have to produce an exhibition stand which represents, somehow, the Value of Water.

My stand would float accross the Midlands on behalf of British Waterways promoting the regeneration and possibilities of using the canals of Britain - of which there are over 1500 miles - as a means of transportation, thus cutting down on congestion and therefore pollution.

Watch this space.. RSA award winner.. I like the sound of that! :P

No comments: