Thursday, September 14

Where is a bloody ark when you need one?

Came home from Wales in nightmare rain journey, unpacked car and ran into house. Within 5 minutes we had become marooned in the house!

Flooded back garden

Flooded road

Luckily after half an hour it had subsided enough to allow us access to the car so we could go for the MOT test..



The Journey Home

We made the decision this morning to take the "scenic" route home. Unfortunately this ended up being a view of a cloud enveloping us for 4 hours..

Memories

This morning I woke up at 6:15am to my Dad turning on kids tv at volume 30. It seems a crazy thing to miss but I do, it kinda sums up my memories of living at home..

On that note - a couple of pictures from my trip to sunny Wales..

Porth Clais

Rosie

Erik

newgale06

No comments: