Wednesday, September 6

Not quite visible from space - but it's a start!

Hurrah!

After letting out the chickens and giving the dogs a walk at 7 this morning I climbed back into bed to fester in my illness..

Half 8 the builders arrived and by the time I had got ready and had a wash etc. they were well underway. As you can see from the picture they have done the blockwork up to about 6 courses (nearly as tall as me) and just visible are the windows! Yay!

I can't wait til Mum comes home and sees this! She thought it would never happen with all of our evil planning issues. By the time she gets back I reckon they will have the first floor in.. This is already more than they said they would have done by next Tuesday..

Although, random builders strike again - they have vanished?? Their van has gone but all of their tools are lying around our garden.. hmm...

Anyway! I am going to go and walk around in my new bit of house!

No comments: