Monday, September 4

Nothing happens here in the countryside..

Ohhhh whenever I go away somewhere something really interesting always happens at home and I miss it!

When James called last night to tell me he had arrived home safe I was informed that there was a police officer at our house.. How odd? James wasn't quite sure what was going on but gathered it had something to do with Vandals.

Apparently - as I have just gained info off James - a group of lads from Tamworth had come during the evening and sprayed "LBA" in writing over 5 peoples homes in the village, including ours, and one unfortunate mans car.. My informant has told me that the kids were stupid enough to get caught on the CCTV at the pub looking easily recogniseable and have been identified.

The best bit in my opinion was that "LBA" stood for "Leyfields Barmy Army"

oh deary me..

No comments: