Friday, November 3

Please Give Input!


Hmm


I am at that point once more when I am bored with my hair. The stupid hairdresser woman did a crazy hair style which I hate and am now in the process of "growing out" - yes BG, in the same manner we had to before...


So as I can't have any more hair taken off without fully transforming into my alter ego German Boy once more, the only thing left to do is colour.


Now, my hair has gone into what I like to call it's Winter Coat, where it loses all shine and goes from blonde to a dull blondy-brown.


Do I dye it brown? I would like to.. I think... although I always struggle to pick the right colour (obviously am v. pale and would like to not look Dead) Or do I go blonder? Hmm...


Any input?

1 comment:

billygean.co.uk said...

Ooh ooh I'm getting my hair cut today! No!

Blonde, go blonde! I wish I could :(