Friday, November 17

The ups and downs of a week in my third year...

Monday: Spent 5 hours producing my powerpoint for my seminar. grr. Canal regeneration funding and the like. Yawn...

Tuesday: Day before seminar, went to print off a plan in the morning and my computer would not start. It never even got to the loading windows screen. Oh dear God.
Computer diagnosed as buggered by James - this then prompted a nervous breakdown and ALOT of tears from me (all of my work for the last 8 weeks was on there)
James spent 2 hours working on it and retrieved my files. Hurrah!
Turned up an hour late for uni and got told off. (I'm usually an hour early - I have never been late EVER. Evil woman...)

Wednesday: Turn up an hour early at uni for seminar in order to practice and read through notes. (seminar worth 20% of final mark! how scary!)
Turns out I was in fact 2 and a half hours early and had read sign wrong.

Today (thursday feels like it didn't even happen - time going too quickly!) : TTrain took 50 minutes to get to Birmingham. Work had to be on my desk before ten. Alot of pannicking occured! Have been selected for entry in the RSA competitio though! Hurrah! Although now I have to pay £25 just for the priviledge..

No comments: