Wednesday, October 11

A day of extreme weather and destruction to property..

This morning, as James and I lay snuggled in bed (incidently the alarm had gone off three times already..) there was a crash - bang noise from the direction of Hugo's cage.

From the bed we have quite a good view of our small furry friend, who had managed to destroy the roof of his house and was seen to be looking out of the wreckage with a look of confusion on his face.

The poor baby had also managed to trap himself on the top floor of his four storey mansion by covering his escape tube with the discarded roof...

Needless to say we started a campaign to rebuild the house which resulted in James dismantling the cage and me having to fix it again..



Also - journey to uni was amazing today! As James is now a basket weaver again (term used loosly) I have access to the car every other week again! Travelling through the glorious sights of Birmingham and passing under the M6 it began raining like fury. Lights on, wipers full I continued until I hit a snaking queue of trafficby Star City. I was sat on the dual carraigeway with lightning striking the gas towers in front of me and the train track to the left.

I must admit I adore the violence and beauty.

(however, I was bricking it slightly as was sat in large metal car)

No comments: