Monday, October 30

The perils of public transport...

When you have a break from public transport it always seems that much worse to go back to 
it..

I arrived at the train station puffing and panting (illness has left me exhausted at the slightest 
movement) to discover that 2 of the earlier trains had been cancelled and platform 4 was 
heaving with angry commuters and irritated shoppers.

When the train arrived it was so full that by the time I had waded through the croud and 
reached the train even my slight frame could not wedge into the compartment.

Around 20 minutes later another train arrived and I boarded first (having fought my way there)
. Once on the train I did the polite thing and stepped right to the back to allow more people 
on board.

It was there, against the unused doors of the opposite side of the carriage that I got myself 
wedged.

Yes, wedged.

A stupid woman with an oversized pushchair rammed her way into the train, running over my 
feet with the childs footrest.

She then proceeded to lock the wheels on her pram of terror and walk off up the train with 
the child in tow.

Meanwhile I was wedged against the doors with my feet stuck under the pram for the whole 
duration of the trip.

When finally the glorious sight of Birmingham arrived, the woman had the cheek to tut at me for leaning on the damn thing! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please attend our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.