Sunday, October 1

The hidden perils of shoes..

Oh I hate my shoes..

I was walking up Corporation St. on my way to uni. My feet felt raw. Evil Clarks shoes turned on me in spectacular fashion leaving me crippled and limping up the road taking out my pain on unsuspecting beggars.

Then it appeared in front of me and I knew what it was all about.

I entered the shop and staggered up the metal staircase. The foreign woman upstairs with the good hair gave me the small black box and I thanked her. (even though she pointed out that I was buying something from the mens section)

Oh it felt so good to put on new trainers...

(brownie points to those who know my whereabouts just from the description above - I'm guessing BG knows what shop I was in - they gave me a coupon for 20% off my next purchase *dribble*)

1 comment:

billygean.co.uk said...

Ooh ooh beautiful o'neill!