Friday, October 20

The wonderful world of Barbie

Children are so strange...


Today I asked my Sister what my Niece would like for Christmas (very early i know, but i have to spread the cost out!)

Apparently she wants the Barbie that scoops up dog poo.

?!?!?

After investigation I have discovered that this is a real toy. She has a dog called "Tanner" who is fuzzy and you feed him dog biscuits. Consequently the dog then "does it's business" and Barbie has to scoop this up. Children are definitely odd.

I must admit however, that I can remember wanting some strange presents.. I remember when I was 4 all I wanted in the whole world was an ironing board. My cousin at around that same age wanted "rope."

Feel free to reminisce!


2 comments:

billygean.co.uk said...

I wanted a play kitchen, complete with wax fruit. All I wanted were make-believe things; I never wanted a real dog but I always wanted a scamps. Hm, odd.

I am so christmassy. kate i just spent 45 in accessorise on hats and scarves. OH i couldn't pick!

BookWorm said...

lol!

Oh i understand! I have a new winter coat that goes down to my ankles.. very victorian looking!

Well, as far as Barbie goes I am quite distraught! PoopaScoopaBarbie is nowhere to be found! Out of stock everywhere! grr...

I too never wanted a real dog.. I made people pretend I was a dog and call me Creamy..