Friday, October 27

On my day off it seems I enjoy working in other uni's

I spent yet another day off at Staffs Uni.. I must be the only person in the world who actually goes to a different uni when they aren't at their own.

At least I got some work done! Well, I say some, it is impossible to get much done sat next to 
James. 

I think he sees it as some sort of a challenge to get my attention away from my work!
Also, have noticed today that James's emphatic gestures are getting more, well, emphatic. Whilst describing something in his personal project he actually managed to hit me on the shoulder.. He's also started doing what I have labelled his "management clap" which involves clasping his hands together in a very slow clap. It fills me with dread. After the clap I know that there is a long winded explanation of something technical coming... it also feels like I am getting the explanation reserved for dumb people (which I suppose makes sense when the subject is financial programming...)

Random journey home involved swerving to avoind a large plastic pond in the middle of the road...

Weird eh?

No comments: