Monday, October 2

Hmmm..

My train was delayed due to a medical emergancy (although hard to say what medical matter could affect a train..) meaning I didn't arrive home til after 7 (grr)

Upon taking my trainers off I noticed that my socks were stuck fast to both wounds on my heels..

So here is my question:

Is it better to do the old 'whip the table cloth off' routine and just go through the pain in one quick motion? Or am I better to just slowwwwwly tease my sock from my foot?

Any views welcome...

2 comments:

billygean.co.uk said...

Put it in bath. peel sock off then. then inject self with heroin or something to numb the pain ;)

Hm has google bought blogger? it thinks i'm gilly not billygean.

Have you found all the comments blogger hid yet? it puts them in a special part of blogger!

BookWorm said...

Thankyou for the advice.. I have now (with the help of James) attached some plasters to my feet..

Unfortunately I cannot find this magical area for comments! Maybe it's behind a wardrobe...