Monday, August 21

Decisions, decisions...

Do I choose my year 9 school trousers (yes they do still fit) or my ancient green corduroy ones? *gag*

Trouser crisis reaching a head as I woke up today (suspiciously ill?!?) to discover that I have no respectable trousers left in my drawer..

Have already resorted to wearing James's jeans this weekend (have checked and according to this weeks Grazia magazine "boyfriend jeans" are fashionable - hurrah!) But I am now faced with a dilemma... I need to go to Birmingham to buy more trousers - but:

a) I have very limited funds
b) I have no clothes to wear - may get arrested.. (or sectioned if i wear a skirt in this weather)
c) Do I go somewhere i hate - like primark - for a million pairs or do I do what my heart tells me and go to O'Neill (where i have discovered from BG's blog that there is a sale on) and buy just the one?
d) Suddenly occurred to me that James must be around a female size 10.. how odd???

Wonder if I could get home delivery...

No comments: