Wednesday, August 30

The long goodbye...

I feel quite lonely now!

I know that this is ridiculous as I only said goodbye to James 15 mins ago but never mind!

All I have to do between now and 10am is pack all of my clothes (some of which are still covered in mud from camping - will present them to my Mum as some sort of gift), clean out the hamster, change the bedding oh and walk the 30 minutes to the station dragging my suitcase and laptop behind me...

I feel I have prepared for the 5 hour journey -

Grazia magazine
Heat magazine (you need some trash on a long stint)
1 large-ish bottle of coke
A book (the labrinth - kate mosse)
James's iPod
Nintendo DS - with Mario, Tetris and Sonic
Mobile
Haribo
Sandwiches
Camera

Hmm. Do not know if iPod is charged..

ooooh! Am getting an iPod nano! yay! When James ordered his macbook (sounds strangely scottish..) last night he bought me a nano (with laptop it only cost £19!) As i pointed out, he would in fact be crazy not to buy it me

Right! I must go and actually get something done! I shall report back on the state of the nations rail network and show you the answer to a burning question - just what does Newport Gwent's station look like?

I shall leave you with that thought..

1 comment:

billygean.co.uk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.