Tuesday, August 8

Decorating maniac

Have finally found something to distract me from my terminal case of unemployment - decorating!

I spent yesterday with the radio on full belt singing to cheesy songs and painting both the walls and the dogs.. very theraputic. Maybe it brings me a sense of control or accomplishment? Or maybe I just get bored of things easily and enjoy change.. whatever the reason, it has given me purpose in this world once more!

Poor Scott, he now has a large cream patch on his side that he is parading around as if its some great war wound.. I think he must have leant against the wall whilst waddling past (he is a big dog after all!) Thankfully less of a casualty than my last decorating incident where the kitty managed to jump off my desk and land into a tin of "Latte" paint.

For those who are interested, this weeks colour of choice is "apple" - a glorious blend of cream and, well, apple colour. (although i must say, the resulting colour just looks pretty cream really..)

No comments: