Saturday, August 12

Happy Birthday Deakie!

I was informed today that it was my sisters dogs birthday. On this very special tenth birthday my sister was abandoning him and had texted me to see if i could go and feed him his dinner and his carrot..

On the way out of the drive i wished i had never left the house. Stupid big van parked a couple of foot away from my drive blocking the whole view of the road. I dithered for ages and decided to pull out verrry slowly to check for traffic. A blue rover 25 sped past me doing about 50mph and beeped it's horn at me. Not good. My confidence shot i continued out to find that i could not actually get out of drive due to thin-ness of road and proximity of said vehicle. (i have to reverse onto the road)

I screeched back onto the driveway in a foul mood to James who had come out to see why someone was beeping their horn at me. James then reversed the car for me and let me back in.

Feel utterly incompetant and cannot drive.

No comments: